Mark provides one-on-one mental game consultations via Zoom, that can help you:
– stay positive on the golf course.
– stay focused and present during your round.
– recover mentally from an errant shot.
– handle pressure to enable you to swing freely.
– develop a pre-shot routine for driving/irons, chipping and putting.
– visualize your shots before executing them & to prepare for tournament rounds.
– build your confidence.
– set golf goals.
– work on your motivation & learn how to manage your energy.
– develop a pre-performance routine (to prepare you mentally and physically before you start your round).
– develop a game plan & reflect on your tournament rounds (including your course management).
Mark has worked with junior, collegiate and professional golfers, both in Canada and the U.S. He has worked with DI teams, attended the LPGA Q-School and presented at prestigious clubs in the U.S. including Presidio Golf Club and The California Golf Club of San Francisco.
Mark is a professional member of the Association for Applied Sport Psychology and is a Certified Master Mental Trainer. He has a MA in Sport Psychology from John F. Kennedy University in California, USA. He has consulted through his private practice for 12 years and continues to enjoy helping golfers perform, especially in tournament golf.
For more information please visit www.mindmattersgolf.com. You can email Mark at email@example.com or call him on +1-310-854-2135.