CJGA Regional and National Championship bring together all the junior golfers in Canada that have accomplished success in CJGA events, Provincial and Golf Canada events over the past 3 seasons.
All juniors, however, are encouraged to apply to any CJGA regional or national championships.
Priority will be given to those juniors that have performed well in local, provincial, regional, or CJGA events. Championships may have different criteria for acceptance depending on the tournament format.
1. Participants may register online or fill out the Championship Application Form and provide information on past tournament accomplishments and other golfing credentials.
2. If using an application, they must be sent into the CJGA National Office at least three weeks before the championship.
3. Any application with incorrect or falsified resume information will be ineligible for selection.
4. Credit card payment, money orders and cheques that accompany championship applications must be made separate from all Membership and/or regular CJGA Junior Tour events. Cheques must dated four weeks prior to the date of the championship.
5. Entry fees are non-refundable once an applicant has been accepted into the championship.
6. The CJGA Selection Committee will select the field for the championship two weeks before the date of the event. The field will posted on the CJGA website one week prior to the championship. All entries who registered online may be temporarily put on a waiting list but if room exists they will be entered in the event.
7. Juniors not accepted will be placed on the Alternate List. If a spot becomes available, the first available junior on the list will be accepted.
Championship Tournament Application
The Championship Tournament Application must be filled out in full to apply for the CJGA Championship events.
The Two championship events are:
the CJGA PING Canadian Junior Match Play Championship and
the CJGA Mizuno National Golf Championship. Acceptance into CJGA Championship events will be determined by the CJGA committee based on 2019-21 results.
Applications must be received by CJGA Head Office at least three weeks prior to the tournament date to be considered. A separate championship form must be filled out for each tournament when applying for multiple championship events.
PING CANADIAN MATCH PLAY CHAMPIONSHIP
July 13-16, 2021 - King's Forest Golf Course, Hamilton, Ontario
You can register online or through the CJGA PING Match Play Championship Application. It is a fillable pdf form. Open in Acrobat and type in all your information. In areas that require a signature, please print sign, scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MIZUNO CANADIAN NATIONAL GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP
(August 2020 - TBC)
For the Application - Coming
You can register online or through the CJGA MIZUNO National Golf Championship Application. It is a fillable pdf form. Open in Acrobat and type in all your information. In areas that require a signature, please print sign, scan and email to email@example.com.