August 16 – 19, 2022
Tarandowah Golfers Club – Springfield, ON
The CJGA Polair Golf Canadian Championship is the brand-new major event on the CJGA’s schedule, bringing together the top junior golfers across North America in an esteemed four-day competition. This event provides elite junior golfers with an opportunity to compete in a high-profile national championship event as well as build their golf resumes.
THIS EVENT IS RANKED BY:
- Global Junior Golf Rankings
- Junior Golf Scoreboard
- GOLFTEC National Order of Merit
- AJGA PBE
- Golf Ontario
- Scratch Players World Amateur Rankings
Four rounds of stroke play. After the first two rounds of play there will be a cut of 50% and ties in each of the divisions for the remaining two rounds.
Divisions Consist of:
- Junior Boys (U19)
- Junior Girls (U19)
- Bantam Boys (U15)
- Bantam Girls (U15)
Juniors can earn exemptions to the CJGA Polair Golf Canadian Championship by the following methods:
- The top golfers from the 2019 & 2021 Mizuno National Junior Golf Championship:
- Girls Divisions- Top 5 and ties
- Boys U15 Division- Top 5 and ties
- Boys U19 division- Top 10 and ties
- Placed 1st or 2nd (including ties) in any CJGA Junior Tour event during the 2019/2020/2021 season.
- Winner or finalist of 2019 and 2021 PING Canadian Junior Match Play Championship
- Successful Championship Applicants who have registered will be placed on the waiting list and reviewed by the CJGA committee before being accepted into the event. All players who register online will be placed on the waiting list. Those who meet qualification requirements on the waiting list, if there is room, will be added to the event.
Please note that to participate in CJGA Championship events, you must be a member and in good standing with the Canadian Junior Golf Association.
Before registering, please fill out the resume below. Once you complete the resume and the addition question, click on “Send Application”, you will be directed to the tournament registering page.