BECOME A PARTNER
The Canadian Junior Golf Association (CJGA) is Canada’s #1 Junior Development Organization. Since its inception, golf in Canada has grown to new heights. Many Canadians on the PGA, LPGA and European Tours have developed or played in CJGA events. Before the CJGA came along there was nothing available to our youth in the form of multi-day events. By introducing multi-day events, the Canadian Junior Golf Association became a pioneer in the development of our youth in the game of golf.
To continue to offer the programs that the CJGA offers, we need support from individuals, businesses or corporations.
Become involved with Canada’s Premier Junior Golf Association and its programs.
We invite individuals, businesses or corporations to experience the enormous sales and marketing opportunities presented by becoming a CJGA Partner.
The collective assets and marketing strength of the CJGA have been combined to benefit our Partners. The CJGA’s events, database of loyal members and stakeholders, and recognition all unite to maximize your impact.
Our Partnership program puts sponsors front and center in a meaningful and memorable fashion.
A partnership with the Canadian Junior Golf Association delivers a strategic alliance:
Alignment with the proven CJGA brand and reputation. Move product and carry your message effectively. Blue-chip corporations such as Lexus, Nike Golf Canada, PING Canada, Mizuno Canada, TaylorMade Golf, Adams Golf, HSBC, The Fletcher Group, Esquire, Sunice, PUMA, Zirh, Golfweek, Sundog, Baka Wireless, Humber College, St. Clair College, Kaneff Golf, ClubLink, and Lipton Brisk are just a few of the companies that have invested in the CJGA for its impressive reputation through the years.
Leverage grassroots exposure and unmatched positioning at more than 100 CJGA events annually.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Increase brand loyalty
- Brand differentiation
- Changing/Strengthening brand image
- Creating company or product awareness and visibility
- Driving retail traffic or sales
- Highlighting community responsibility, or corporate social responsibility
- Building new and deeper community networks
- Enhancing the company’s credibility and educating the public about products or services
- The opportunity to have the public sample a new product or provide a demonstration or a product or service
- Entertaining clients
- Targeting a niche market
- Recruiting, retaining or motivating employees (volunteer programs with corporations)
Market to Targeted Audiences:
- Access the CJGA’s membership, loyal parents, affluent business leaders and community golf enthusiasts.
- Reach customers and prospects face-to-face in meaningful, memorable ways.
Support the CJGA. Become a CJGA Partner.
Interested in Supporting the CJGA and becoming a Partner
Please call Earl Fritz, CEO of the Canadian Junior Golf Association, at 416-708-8705 or email him at email@example.com.
Looking forward to hear from you and joining us as partner in “developing our youth today for tomorrow”.