NIKE Golf Junior Championship
August 14 – 16, 2017
Considered among one of the top national junior events in Canada, the Nike Golf Junior Championship is an event like no other on the CJGA schedule. This winners-only event brings together the division winners from the 8 event Nike Golf Junior Series from across Canada to compete in the 9th final championship event.
- 54 hole stroke play competition
- Scheduled practice round & opening ceremonies
- The field is made up of the division winners from each of the 8 Nike Golf Junior Series events from across In addition, Nike Golf Canada and the CJGA retain 6 exemptions to be awarded to juniors outside of the qualification requirements.
Juniors who wish to participate in the Nike Golf Junior Championship must meet the following requirements:
- Junior must win their respective division at one of the Nike Golf Junior Series
- Juniors must be 19 years of age or younger as of the first day of the event
- Juniors must be in good standing with the Canadian Junior Golf Association
- If a junior who has qualified is not able to participate, the runner-up will be awarded the spot